First Light® Fern Essences No's 37-43
The seven Fern essences in the Life Trauma Set work to clear and wash away hurt, pain and can be used to free ourselves from deep seated trauma. They are also a complete aura cleaning kit.
NZNFE 103: Unit One includes
• Introduction to the seven native fern essences
• The anatomy of the aura, its role and purpose
• The energetic integrity of the aura
• Aura maintenance and aura detoxification
NZNFE 104: Unit Two includes
• The seven fundamental traumas, personal or collective
• Fern essences and the Grief Cycle
• Fern essences for holistic wellbeing in the 21st century
• Supervised client-consultant modules
These two units (NZNFE 103 and 104) are part of the comprehensive training program for the Certificate of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (101-110) and the Diploma of New Zealand Native Flower Essence Therapy (101-113).
A Certificate of Attendance from First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® will be sent to participants at the completion of each unit.
First Light® flower essences are a revolutionary system for natural holistic healing and wellbeing made from native New Zealand plants. Created by award-winning author and researcher Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and vibrational plant medicine expert Anthony Wyber, First Light® flower essences help restore inner balance and harmony.
In the comprehensive First Light® training program you will learn how to apply the ancient sacred healing method of working with the pure energies of nature. Courses are suitable for those with a professional or personal interest in flower essences and holistic wellbeing.
COST: $170 per day, $340 for the weekend
Half price if you are repeating these study units.